Средняя скорость 3052 Kb/s
This is a multi-functional trainer for NBA 2K18 PC version that allows you to modify certain values in the game including game settings, attributes, badges, hotzones, tendencies, accessories, skills, animations, height, weight etc. You can use this tool to edit any players in any roster and even your own MyPlayer in MyCareer mode.
The program is in English language, but there are a few words in Chinese. Please refer to the screenshots below for full translation.
- Press F1 key on your keyboard to activate the tool. You must be in the game’s main menu for it to work properly.
- After activating the trainer, you can now read the roster by clicking the Refresh Roster List in the left pane of the trainer.
- F2 key unlocks all hidden options.
- F3 key unlocks Player Edit Mode.
- F4 key changes the player’s portrait picture.
- F5 key overrides attributes in MyCAREER.
- F6 key gives you unlimited upgrade points for your MyPLAYER.
- F7 key will unlock all signature animations.
- F8 key will get rid of all accessory restrictions in MyCAREER.
- F9 key will set the ability cap to 110. The default value is 99.
- F10 key to copy roster.
To edit your own player, go to League Stats > Player Stats and make sure your player is highlighted/selected. Now go to the trainer and click Read Highlighted.
How to trade a player
To trade a player, simply swap the player from the right side to the left side. It will show an animation as an indicator.
How to give all badges
Select the player you want to modify (right side) and click Give All Badges on the left side of the trainer.
How to give full abilities
Select the player you want to modify (right side) and click Full Abilities on the left side of the trainer.
How to assign a cyber face to a player
Go to Options/Features menu. Fill in the face ID input box and and click Confirm Face ID. Make sure to save the roster once applied.
Version 1 (September 15th update)
Version 2 (September 16th update)
Version 3 (September 17th update)
Version 4 (September 18th update)
Version 5 (September 22nd update)
Version 6 (September 30th update)
Note: The trainer listed above may not necessarily work with your copy of the game. This is due to the fact that they generally work with a specific version of the game. Currently works on Steam version. Please use it at your own risk specially if you’re using it to modify your player in online modes.