- Page 1: Service Manual
- Page 2: Table Of Contents
- Page 3: Function For Soak Wash
- Page 4: Feature And Technical Explanation, Feature Of The Washing Machine
- Page 5: Pulsator System, Automatic Draining Time Adjustment
- Page 6: Softener Dispenser
- Page 7: Automatic Unbalance Adjustment, Circulating-water Course And Lint Filter
- Page 8: Residual Time Display, Drain Motor
- Page 9: Principle Of Bubble Generator
- Page 10: Functional Principle Of Bubble Washing Machine
- Page 11: Structure Of The Washing Machine
- Page 12: Function Of The Control Panel
- Page 13: Directions For Installation And Use
- Page 14: How To Connect The Inlet Hose
- Page 18: Procedure Of Full-automatic Washing
- Page 20: Directions For Disassembly And Adjustment, Gear Machanism
- Page 21: Drain Motor, Brake Adjustment
- Page 22: Trouble Shooting Guide, Concerning Water Supply
- Page 23: Concerning Washing
- Page 24: Concerning Draining
- Page 25: Concerning Spinning
- Page 26: Concerning Operation
- Page 27: Presentation Of The P.c.b. Ass’y, Concerning Error Message
- Page 28: Convenient Test Function
- Page 29: Minute Explanation Diagram For Each Parts
- Page 43: Appendix, Wiring Diagram (for Dwf-5590dp Series)
- Статьи по теме
Вам в помощь для скачивания хотим предоставить руководство по эксплуатации стиральной машины Daewoo DWF-6670DP. Следуя инструкции пользователя Ваша техника прослужит очень долго.
Для просмотра содержания инструкции Вам понадобится программа Adobe Reader или DjVu.
Если на Вашем компьютере они не установлены, то Adobe Reader можно скачать с сайта Adobe , а DjVu с сайта DjVu
Смотрите также другие инструкции раздела Стиральные машины:
Смотрите также другие инструкции раздела Daewoo:
Related Manuals for Daewoo DWF-5590DP Series
Summary of Contents for Daewoo DWF-5590DP Series
Page 1: Service Manual
: In this Manual, some parts can be changed for improving, their performance without notice in the parts list. So, if you need the latest parts information,please refer to PPL(Parts Price List) in Service Information Center (http://svc.dwe.co.kr). DAEWOO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. 612-1, AHYEON-DONG, MAPO-GU, SEOUL, KOREA. C.P.O. BOX 8003 SEOUL KOREA TELEX: DWELEC K28177-8 CABLE:»DAEWOOELEC».
Page 2: Table Of Contents
HOW TO CONNECT THE INLET HOSE . 14 HOW TO INSTALL THE DRAIN HOSE (FOR DWF-5590D SERIES, NON-PUMP) . 15 HOW TO INSTALL THE DRAIN HOSE (FOR DWF-5590DP SERIES, PUMP). 16 HOW TO CLEAN DRAIN FILTER (DWF-5590DP SERIES, PUMP ONLY) . 17 6. PROCEDURE OF FULL-AUTOMATIC WASHING. 18 7.
Page 3: Function For Soak Wash
1. SPECIFICATIONS SPECIFICATIONS ITEM SPECIFICATIONS POWER SOURCE AC 220
240V/50Hz AC 110
127V/60Hz POWER CONSUMPTION INPUT: 380W, OUTPUT: 210W MACHINE WEIGHT 38kg (GROSS WEIGHT: 43kg) DIMENSION (WxHxD) 550x885x550 mm FULL AUTOMATIC 8 OF COURSES (SOAK, SPEED, WASHING COURSE BLANKET, FUZZY, DRY, SILK, STRONG, NIGHT) WATER CONSUMPTION NORMAL 146L WATER LEVEL SELECTOR.
Page 4: Feature And Technical Explanation, Feature Of The Washing Machine
2. FEATURE AND TECHNICAL EXPLANATION FEATURE AND TECHNICAL EXPLANATION FEATURE OF THE WASHING MACHINE 1) The first air bubble washing system in the world. 2) Quiet washing through the innovational low-noise design. 3) The wash effectiveness in much more enhanced because of the air bubble washing system. 4) The laundry detergent dissolves well in water because of the air bubble washing system.
Page 5: Pulsator System, Automatic Draining Time Adjustment
PULSATOR SYSTEM When the new shaped pulsator is rotated C.W or C.C.W at a high speed, it makes the ‘heart-shaped’ water currents as shown below. WATER CURRENTS A Water is pushed up near the tub Rotate wall by rotation on the pulsator. B Water is pulled down in the middle of the tub by rotation of the pulsator.
Page 6: Softener Dispenser
SOFTENER DISPENSER This is the device to dispense the softener automatically by centrifugal force. This is installed inside the auto-balancer. FUNCTIONAL PRINCIPLE 1) Softener stays in room (A) when poured into softener inlet. 2) Softener moves from (A) to (B) by centrifugal force during intermittent spin process. 3) Softener flows from (B) to (C) during rinse process next to intermittent spin.
Page 7: Automatic Unbalance Adjustment, Circulating-water Course And Lint Filter
AUTOMATIC UNBALANCE ADJUSTMENT This system is to prevent abnormal vibration during intermittent spin and spin process. FUNCTIONAL PRINCIPLE 1) When the lid is closed, the safety switch contact is «ON» position. Contact of safety switch Lid closing 2) In case that wash loads get uneven during spin, the outer tub hits the safety switch due to the serious vibration, and the spin process is interrupted.
Page 8: Residual Time Display, Drain Motor
LINT FILTER Much lint may be obtained according to the kind of clothes to be washed and some of the lint may also sticks to the clothes. To minimize this possibility a lint filter is provided on the upper part of the tub to filter the wash water as it is discharged from the water channel.
Page 9: Principle Of Bubble Generator
GEAR MECHANISM ASS’Y The proper water currents is made by the rotation of pulsator at a low speed (about 145 r.p.m) to prevent the damage to the small sized clothes. Pulsator shaft Spinner shaft Inner clutch spring Planetary gear Sun gear Planetary gear Internal gear Clutch spring.
Page 10: Functional Principle Of Bubble Washing Machine
PRINCIPLE OF INTAKE & OUTLET OF THE AIR INTAKE : ARMATURE moves up, and BELLOWS inhales the air. At the same time, protector B is open and A is close. OUTLET: ARMATURE moves down, and BELLOWS exhausts the air. At the same time, protector B is close and A is open.
Page 11: Structure Of The Washing Machine
3. STRUCTURE OF THE WASHING MACHINE STRUCTURE OF THE WASHING MACHINE • HOT WATER TAP • COLD WATER TAP After using the washer, close After using the washer, the water tap and turn off close the water tap and the power. turn off the power.
Page 12: Function Of The Control Panel
POWER operate separately among the three according to the buttons of the again. stages, you first push this button control panel. and other buttons sequentially. DAEWOO AUTOMATIC TIME COURSE TEMP.LEVEL START/HOLD WASHER SOAK WASH RINS SPIN FUZ. DRY SILK SOAK AERO FUZZY &.
Page 13: Directions For Installation And Use
5. DIRECTION FOR INSTALLATION AND USE DIRECTION FOR INSTALLATION AND USE TO INSTALL THE WASHING MACHINE Never install in these places SELECTION OF THE INSTALLING PLACE Install the washer on a horizontal solid floor. • The place where it would be exposed to direct If the washer is installed on an unsuitable floor, it could sunlight.
Page 14: How To Connect The Inlet Hose
HOW TO CONNECT THE INLET HOSE IN INSTALLING THE INLET HOSE Be careful not to mistake in supplying hot and cold water. Pull down the collar Loosen the four In using only one water tap, connect the inlet hose to the of the inlet hose to screw at the water cold water inlet.
HOW TO USE THE DRAIN HOSE (FOR DWF-5590D SERIES) NOTE IN USING THE DRAIN HOSE In case that it goes over a In case of extending the drain Be careful that the end of the doorsill. hose. drain hose is not immersed in Don’t let the height of the drain Don’t let the total length exceed water.
HOW TO INSTALL THE DRAIN HOSE (FOR DWF-5590DP SERIES) NOTE IN USING THE DRAIN HOSE Never forget to install drain hose before operating this washing machine. There are a drain hose, a hose clamp, a hose fixture and a hose guide in the washing machine.
HOW TO CLEAN DRAIN FILTER (FOR DWF-5590DP SERIES) In this washer machine, the drain filter is equipped at the back side of it. This drain filter is to screen the foreign stuffs such as threads, coins, pins, buttons etc.. And this should be cleaned frequently (every 5 times of use) for its smooth operation.
Page 18: Procedure Of Full-automatic Washing
6. PROCEDURE OF FULL-AUTOMATIC WASHING PROCEDURE OF FULL-AUTOMATIC WASHING Procedure of ¤ Full-Automatic ¤Ł Select the Course ¤Ø Pressing the Button BLANKET This selection is effective BLANKET START/HOLD for blanket, curtain, SOAK WASH RINS SPIN carpet, etc.. * 3 kg’s limitation for one-time-wash.
¤Œ Procedure of Washing (Washing machine does it automatically.) Water inlet and SPIN SPIN RINSE SPIN RINSE wash for 14 minutes. A Blanket course’s water flow is Water inlet and SPIN SPIN SPIN RINSE RINSE wash for 14 minutes. Artificial brain computer controls full procedure proper to wash load automatically.
Page 20: Directions For Disassembly And Adjustment, Gear Machanism
7. DIRECTIONS FOR DISASSEMBLY AND ADJUSTMENT DIRECTIONS FOR DISASSEMBLY AND ADJUSTMENT WARNING BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO SERVICE OR ADJUST ANY PART OF THE WASHING MACHINE, DISCONNECT THE POWER CORD FROM THE ELECTRIC OUTLET. GEAR MECHANISM ASS’Y REPLACEMENT • Raise the top plate on the outer cabinet. •.
Page 21: Drain Motor, Brake Adjustment
DRAIN MOTOR BRAKE ADJUSTMENT • Lay the front of the washer on the floor. • Loosen the adjustment bolt and turn the adjustment • Remove three bolts mounting the drain motor. bolt until the end of the bolt touches to the brake •.
Page 22: Trouble Shooting Guide, Concerning Water Supply
8. TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE NOTE: 1. When you replace the P.C.B. ASS’Y do not scratch the surface of the P.C.B. ASS’Y. 2. Disconnect the power cord from the electric outlet. CONCERNING WATER SUPPLY PROBLEM CHECK POINT CAUSE SOLUTION Do you open the Open the water Water tap? Is the filter of the.
Page 23: Concerning Washing
PROBLEM CHECK POINT CAUSE SOLUTION Does the water supply The water inlet Change the water continue while the valve is defective. inlet valve. power is turned off? Does the water supply The triac of P.C.B Change the P.C.B start as soon as you is defective ASS’Y.
Page 24: Concerning Draining
CONCERNING DRAINING PROBLEM CHECK POINT CAUSE SOLUTION Is the lid open? Close the lid. Does the safety switch Safety switch is Change the safety defective operate normally? switch. THE WASHER DOES NOT Is the connector Improper connection Connect the connector DRAIN.
Page 25: Concerning Spinning
CONCERNING SPINNING PROBLEM CHECK POINT CAUSE SOLUTION Does the pulsator rotate while the tub does not rotate? Is the output voltage Drain motor Change the of the drain motor is defective. drain motor THE WASHER normal? DOES NOT SPIN. P.C. B ASS’Y Change the is defective.
Page 26: Concerning Operation
CONCERNING OPERATION PROBLEM CHECK POINT CAUSE SOLUTION Is the plug connected Connect the plug to electric outlet? Is the power switch Press the power switch pressed? THE INDICATOR LAMP (LED) DOES NOT Is the condition of Power switch LIGHT UP Change power switch power switch good? is defective.
Page 27: Presentation Of The P.c.b. Ass’y, Concerning Error Message
9. PRESENTATION OF THE P.C.B ASS’Y PRESENTATION OF THE P.C.B ASS’Y CONCERNING ERROR MESSAGE MESSAGE MESSAGE CAUSE CAUSE SOLUTION SOLUTION Improper installation of drain hose. Install drain hose properly. The drain hose is blocked up by foreign matter. Remove foreign matter from drain hose. Drain motor is inferior.
Page 28: Convenient Test Function
CONVENIENT TEST FUNCTION COURSE 1 Keep pushing three button (WASH, RINSE, SPIN) together and turn on the power switch. DISPLAY DISPLAY FUNCTION FUNCTION A : Display of Load Data B : Display of Model Initial lighting status. LO: display that temparature sensor is not installed.
Page 29: Minute Explanation Diagram For Each Parts
MINUTE EXPLANATION DIAGRAM FOR EACH PARTS MICOM IC (64 DIP) P10/S00 P11/SI0/SB0 P12/SCK0 P13/S01 P14SI1/SB1 P15/SKC1 P16/BUZ P17/PWM TEST1 LC866016C-5508 SANYO ROM: 16384 x 8 bit P80/AN0 RAM: 384 x 8 bit P81/AN1 P82/AN2 P83/NT3 P7/INT0 P71/INT1 P72/INT2/T0IN VDDVPP P73/INT3/T0IN S0/T0 S15/T15 S1/T1.
LOAD DRIVE UNIT (CW WASH, CCW WASH, DRAINAGE, HOT WATER, COLD WATER, BUBBLE, AUTO OFF) 1) CIRCUIT DIAGRAM AND EXPLANATION ! BL/YW R86,100,1W C40,103,250V/AC ^ BL/WH C41 C104Z TRC8,SM8JZ47 R85,62,1/2W R63,100,1W C28,683,250V/AC Q18 C3202 @ VT R84.3.9K S7 32 R52,62,1/2W 103Z TRC1,SM12JZ47 R38.3.9K.
2) DETAIL EXPLANATION OF CIRCUIT ACTION (ACTION OF CW WASH) C28, 683 R63,100,1W 104Z TRIAC1 R52,62 R38,3.9K C3202Y AC COMMOM A1271Y R45,1K •In case MICOM terminal No. 31 is ‘H’ and No. 6 is ‘L’, Q14(C3202Y) & Q15 (A1271Y) turn on and control the TRIAC. The resistance, as 62 Ω.
3) CAUTION AND CHECKING FOR A/S •If load is active as soon as the power switch is ‘ON’, check the driving TRIAC of load. SM12JZ47 (12A), SM8JZ47 (8A) SM12JZ47 (12A), SM8JZ47 (8A) BCR1AM-12L BCR1AM-12L shape shape • CHECK the resistance of the T1 & T2 •.
WATER LEVEL SENSOR UNIT 1) CIRCUIT DIAGRAM R21,10K R18,220 A562 R22,3.9K R20,10K 2) EXPLANATION OF CIRCUIT • Push the power switch. And, in order to carry on the action of course selection, input the selection of frequency according to each water level selection. •.
ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY UNIT 1) CIRCUIT DIAGRAM REGULATOR D1, 1N4003 D6, 1N4003 220V 7806 3300µF 410µF 104Z 104Z 220µF D5, 1N4003 COMMON 2) EXPLANATION OF CIRCUIT • The primary voitage of the transformer sets 220V, the secondary voltage of the transformer is full wave rectified by use of the D7 (1N4003) &.
• The Electrolytic condenser C13(3300µF, 10V) and diode D2 is used in order that at instant power supply failure circuit should remember the contents of the program. It happens that the MICOM terminal No. 16 has instant interruption of electric power, yet the MICOM is not discharged electricity because of the diode D2. •.
• After connecting the part of the dotted line & waveform • The waveform measurement in the MICOM No. 21 measurement 5.4V The waveform of the secondary part in transformer passes through the diode D6, D9 (1N4003), and then the voltage is divided by means of the resistance R64 &.
BUZZER UNIT 1) CIRCUIT DIAGRAM R8,620 R7, 10k R5,220 C3202Y BUZZER R6,1k WES27-20P 2) EXPLANTION OF CIRCUIT • After the button action and total process ends, BUZZER is active. • It is active directly with offering an output the frequency waveform of 2 KHz from the MICOM terminal No. 7 •.
• Part of the button scan 51 BUTTON SCAN IC06 62 SEGMENTAL PART MICOM RA1,473J R66.22O PART OF THE BUTTON INPUT R67.22O The system of the BUTTON SCAN is in wide use for the method of the DUTY output part in L. E. D DRIVE yet here. It is in use for the method of the segmental output.
OSCILLATION UNIT 1) CIRCUIT DIAGRAM CF2, 15 33PF Murata 3 Terminal Ceramic Resonator (CST12.00MTW) 33PF CF1, 14 C5 18PF Kyocera 32.768 KHz XT2, 12 Crystal Cscillator (KF-38G-13P0200) 1.6W C4 18PF XT1, 11 2) EXPLANATION OF CIRCUIT • As the OSCILLATION UNIT is a basic part of the MICOM DRIVE. If the oscillation doesn’t generate, we are able to consider that the MICOM is destroyed.
SAFETY SWITCH UNIT 1) CIRCUIT DIAGRAM R4,3.9K Safety R3.220 104Z 2) EXPLANATION OF CIRCUIT • The MICOM terminal No. 63 gets into ‘L’ at the state of the closed lid. If the lid is opened in spining stage, the MICOM generates error signal as ‘LE’.
• The element which has an effect on data of LOAD SENSOR CONDITION SPECIFICATION VOLTAGE 220V AC CAPACITY OF CONDENSER 13.5 µF TENSION OF BELT 450 gf DISPLAY UNIT 1) CIRCUIT DIAGRAM 26 26 RA4(4X103J) 33 S8 34 S9 35 S10 36 S11 I.C8 RA3(4X103J)
2) EXPLANATION OF CIRCUIT • The MICOM terminal No. 33
40 amplifies the source current to produce the ‘H’ by use of the buffer UDN-2981A. And the MICOM terminal No. 43
54 sufficiently amplifies the sink current by use of the DRIVE I.C. ULN-2004A. •.
Page 43: Appendix, Wiring Diagram (for Dwf-5590dp Series)
APPENDIX APPENDIX WIRING DIAGRAM (FOR DWF-5590DP SERIES)